Devtoolset-8 has been installed on bobby. For more information see here.
WinSCP is a graphical client for Windows that allows file transfer with SFTP and SCP protocols.
- Visit https://winscp.net/eng/download.php to download the latest WinSCP version
- If you have installed PuTTY and have saved sessions you can automatically import them
Adding a server
- After running WinSCP click on New Site
- Enter the following information:
- File protocol: choose SFTP or SCP
- Host name: enter
- Username: enter your username
- Password: enter your password
- Click Save
- You may click Save password (not recommended) if you are using a private computer
- After you have launched WinSCP, double click one of your saved sessions to start it
- The left pane shows your local file system and the right pane shows the remote file system
- You can drag & drop files to/from either pane and within Windows Explorer