UNLV CS Lab User's Guide
- As the web cliche goes, "This web page is under construction."
- As a user, you will need to re-read this document every few weeks, since more information will be added.
- The first rule is: Learn to use the system manual pages and on-line help, MAN pages for short.
- THESE MACHINES ARE DUAL BOOT(reboot to switch from Linux<-->Windows)
- Changing Operating
Systems in TBE B361-- how to do it
LINUX and EMACS COMMAND REFERENCES
- This page has links to a basic commands page made
for Lab B361 linux users. It also contains
more Linux/Unix programs and system commands
- Print your own copy of our
new LINUX COMMAND REFRENCE sheet.
especially made for linux users in B361.
- Engineering EMAIL has
been SHUT DOWN!
- Currently you can only access your email with a web
For Your Information
School of Computer Science
Howard R. Hughes College of